"Something I learned about PREP is about Jesus and God. How we sinned and that He died on the cross for us. I really love PREP and I always can't wait till it's Wednesday."
--Anna, 5th grade
Volunteer with PREP4Kids
Volunteer to help in a released-time class by following the steps below.
- you can download a volunteer application here (79kb PDF file).
- you can e-mail us to send you an application in the mail.
- you can download the monthly report form to send to the PREP office to help us monitor how your class is going
- you can spread the word about PREP4Kids by printing a promotion flyer and giving them to parents/kids in your neighborhood (PDF file).
- If you notice that your child’s school does not have a PREP4Kids Bible Class, you can request help to start one.
Once you fill out the application, send it to:PREP4Kids
P.O. Box 12034
Portland, OR 97212-0034
The process takes only two to three weeks from the time we receive your application until you are approved to help.
START A CLASS FOR YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOL
If there is not one available, the PREP4Kids office staff will send you information on how to start a new class for your neighborhood school. Please call the office at 503-281-7764 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.