"Something I learned about PREP is about Jesus and God. How we sinned and that He died on the cross for us. I really love PREP and I always can't wait till it's Wednesday."
--Anna, 5th grade
What We Teach:
Our approach systematically follows God’s progressive pattern of revealing His character and His plan of redemption within the context of history. Using a five-year cycle, the lessons begin in Genesis and progress through the early church, highlighting key themes. We do not allow any teaching specific to a particular denomination.
- Year One: Genesis (Creation, Patriarchs through Joseph) 2013-2014
- Year Two: Moses through David 2014-2015
- Year Three: Kings and Prophets 2015-2016
- Year Four: The Life of Christ 2016-2017
- Year Five: The New Testament Church (Acts) 2017-2018
The curriculum is provided by the PREP Office. Contact us for more specific information on our materials.